OUPV and Masters License Renewal
Your license must be renewed every 5 years. There is a one year grace period, but you cannot use your license during this time.
- Application 1-2-3
- Physical within 1 year
- Panel 5 Drug Screen or Letter of Compliance within 6 months
- 360 Days of Sea Time in the past 5 years
- Proof of Ownership if it’s your vessel
- Copy of existing CG License
- $95 payable to USCG
- Copy of TWIC Card
- Copy of Drivers License
- Copy of proof of citizenship
If an applicant does NOT have the required 360 days on the water, you may take a one-day renewal class in lieu of sea time water. This is an eight-hour refresher class with a test at the end of the day.